Title: Service Delivery Manager - Contract - Reference No: EP6037
Type: Contract - Salary/Rate: €Neg - Location: Dublin city centre
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Service Delivery Manager for a 6 Month contract based in South Dublin.
Apply now >>
Reporting to the Head of IT Service Management, you will lead the service relationship with clients and oversee the services delivered including any implementation and break/fix services, support, outsourcing and any other services that are delivered. You will ensure that all support and maintenance services are delivered as defined within the service level agreement and be fully accountable for high levels of client satisfaction.
The Service Delivery Manager will:
• Develop and maintain relationships with key clients
• Oversee the delivery of all contracted services to ensure high levels of performance
• Monitor the resolution of any client specific service delivery issues
• Ensure that any ‘change’ is introduced into the service in a properly controlled manner and is adequately documented
• Ensure the production of accurate and timely MI reports to demonstrate delivery performance
• Work closely with key local and global leadership and teams to help drive the technology strategy
• Develop strong productive partnerships with internal teams
• Continuously be aware of opportunities, risks and challenges in the technology
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd level qualification
• 5+ Years’ proven experience in an IT Service Delivery role
• Strong Report writing skills
• Process champion with strong multi-tasking skills
• ITIL Certification (Expert/Manager Level)
• Excellent English (written & spoken)
• Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.