Title: Senior Business Analyst (Agile) - Reference No: EP6041
Type: Contract - Salary/Rate: €Neg - Location: Dublin city centre
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst with good Agile experience for a 6 Month contract based in Dublin city centre.
Apply now >>
Reporting to the IT Applications Manager, the Senior Business Analyst will help design and develop detailed functional specifications and assist all business stakeholders (internal & external) in the prioritisation and phasing in of requirements on a largescale Digital transformation project.
The Senior Business Analyst will:
• Work with business product owners and subject matter experts to determine and flush out functional requirements for new features
• Deliver User Stories, liaising with Product Owners, developers and testers
• Work closely with the business and IT stakeholders to define and document processes
• Work effectively with developers and test teams to ensure requirements are interpreted correctly
• Work with key stakeholders to ensure that captured requirements are measurable, traceable and testable
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years Business Analysis experience
• Good Agile project experience
• Strong financial services experience
• Good Consulting or Insurance experience
• Strong MS Office skills
• Good documentation skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.