Title: Service Delivery Analyst - Reference No: EP6044
Type: Contract - Salary/Rate: €Neg - Location: South Dublin
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Service Delivery Analyst for a 6 Month contract based in South Dublin.
Apply now >>
Reporting to the Head of IT Service Management, the Service Delivery Analyst will join our client’s existing team who are responsible for service delivery activities for a range of clients.
You will help to oversee the services delivered including implementation and break/fix services, support, outsourcing and other services. You will ensure that all support and maintenance services are delivered as defined within the service level agreement and provide a high level of client relationship management.
The Service Delivery Analyst will:
• Develop and maintain relationships with key clients
• Ensure high levels of service delivery performance
• Monitor the resolution of any service delivery issues
• Ensure that any ‘change’ is introduced into the service in a properly controlled manner and is adequately documented
• Work closely with key local and global leadership and teams to help drive the technology strategy
• Develop strong productive partnerships with internal teams
• Continuously be aware of opportunities, risks and challenges in the technology sector
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd level qualification
• 5+ Years’ proven experience in an IT Service Delivery role
• Good Process Mapping experience
• ITIL Certification
• Excellent English (written & spoken)
• Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on email@example.com to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.