Title: Oracle Developer - Contract - Reference No: EP6046
Type: Contract - Salary/Rate: €Neg - Location: Dublin city centre
Enterprise People are currently seeking an experienced Oracle Developer for a 6 Month contract based in Dublin city centre.
Apply now >>
Reporting to the Development Manager, the Oracle Developer will join our client’s existing development team who are responsible for implementing new business functionality and maintaining existing functionality on our client’s internal financial systems.
The Oracle Developer will:
• Develop and support complex back office systems
• Engage in the full SDLC including requirements analysis, design, development, testing and deployment phases
• Ensure alignment with company development standards and procedures
• Troubleshoot complex application issues
• Write high quality, maintainable code using best industry standards
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years’ PL/SQL Development (11g/12c) experience
• Positive self-starter with a proactive approach to problem-solving
• A strong interest in new technologies
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on email@example.com to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.