Title: IT Project Manager (Identity Manager) - Reference No: EP6047
Type: Contract - Salary/Rate: €Neg - Location: Kildare
Enterprise People are currently seeking an IT Project Manager for a 6 Month contract based in Kildare.
Apply now >>
Reporting to the IT Applications Manager, you will manage our client’s existing multi-disciplinary IT team who are responsible for the delivery of key IT projects. You will provide direction on projects ensuring all appropriate internal standards are applied and adhered to.
The IT Project Manager will:
• Lead the delivery and evolution of our client’s Identity Manager software
• Engage closely with key stakeholders to ensure alignment of solutions with the technology integration strategy
• Work closely with key local and global leadership and teams to help drive the technology strategy
• Develop strong productive partnerships with internal teams
• Develop strong partnerships with external solutions providers
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd level qualification
• 10+ Years’ proven experience operating in a senior technology role
• Strong Identity Management experience (Microsoft Identity Manager)
• Proven project management experience including planning, estimating, prioritization and problem resolution
• Positive influencer with ability to influence people at all levels of the organisation
• Salesforce experience would be a plus
• Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.