Title: QA Engineer - Contract - Reference No: EP6050
Type: Contract - Salary/Rate: €Neg - Location: Dublin city centre
Enterprise People are currently seeking a QA Engineer for a 12 Month Contract based in Dublin city centre.
Apply now >>
The QA Engineer will join our client’s technology solutions group who are responsible for ensuring that a wide range of software applications and systems comply with rigorous quality standards. Our client’s applications support a wide range of public-facing business services including banking/financial services, payment services and mobile phone services.
Our client is looking for a highly motivated and passionate individual with a strong interest in QA.
The QA Engineer will:
• Preparation and execution of test plans
• Installation of software releases and preparation of test environments
• Installation of Riposte System Units and associated peripherals
• Reporting and logging of defects
• Collaborating with business users in User Acceptance Testing
• Collaboration with Project managers and Customers business users
• Ensure all deliverables and releases are according to original requirement (s) specification
• Ensure quality standards are maintained at all times
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years’ QA experience
• 2+ Years’ System testing experience
• Experience working with automation tools
• Strong attention to detail
• Test Certification
• Stamp 4 Visa or EU Passport
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on email@example.com to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.