Title: Senior Business Analyst - Contract - Reference No: EP5874
Type: Contract - Salary/Rate: €Neg - Location: Dublin City Centre
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a 6 Month Contract based in Dublin city centre. Reporting to the Project Lead, the Senior Business Analyst will support the Business and Change Management Team in defining business requirements.
Apply now >>
The Senior Business Analyst will analyse and document these requirements for the Business, Development team, Testing team, and other stakeholders within IT to support projects from inception through the various stages of the development lifecycle into Production and Implementation and to record and report on projects on a regular basis, and monitor progress of projects through the development lifecycle.
The Senior Business Analyst will:
• Work with the business and the user community to gather and document requirements
• Design solutions that best support proposed business requirements
• Liaise with and support the Delivery and Test teams during the project lifecycle
• Liaise with the business and Change Office (including the provision of regular progress reports)
• Support the business in the review and development of new initiatives and opportunities and lead the delivery when required
• Ensure that Risks are identified and managed in a proactive manner and all work practices and processes are fully compliant with Company policies
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years’ Technical Business Analysis experience
• Good SDLC experience
• Strong change management experience
• Good financial services experience
• Good Relationship management skills
• Strong documentation experience
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People t
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on email@example.com to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.