Title: Hybrid Business Analyst / Project Manager - Reference No: EP6053
Type: Contract - Salary/Rate: €Neg - Location: Dublin city centre
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Hybrid Business Analyst/Project Manager for a 1 Year contract based in Dublin city centre.
Apply now >>
The Hybrid Business Analyst/Project Manager will support the design, development and delivery of technological solutions in line with our client’s business strategy. The ideal candidate will have some project management experience and will be capable and willing to operate as a hybrid BA/ PM.
As the Hybrid Business Analyst/Project Manager, you will provide the link between the end-user – Business - and the IT Function and/or 3rd party suppliers. You will analyse, evaluate, and define/refine processes and to document Business Processes and Business Requirements and Functional/Non-Functional Requirements for a range of internal projects.
The Hybrid Business Analyst/Project Manager will:
• Facilitate meetings and workshops with the aim of eliciting business requirements from key stakeholders
• Coordinate, review and sign off on BRD's with key stakeholders prior to handover to the technical/implementation teams
• Highlight and record any risks and issues that are identified and work with the project manager or PMO to have these recorded and tracked in the appropriate registers Coordinate requirements, solution and process design walkthroughs with key stakeholders in order to ensure the solution will meet the business expectations once it is implemented
• Collaborate with developers during the technical design and implementation stages to ensure the effective implementation of projects
• Work with UAT teams during the testing stage to ensure that the documented requirements have been delivered, and are ready for deployment
• Provide post-implementation support where necessary until the solution is fully embedded –both from a process and IT perspective
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 7+ years Business Analysis experience
• Strong financial services experience (digital technologies, payments etc)
• Full project lifecycle experience gained across a variety of project types and Industries
• Previous Project Management experience
• Strong relationship management experience
• Have a pragmatic approach to tasks and activities
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Project and Visio
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.