Title: HL7 Specialist - Reference No: EP6062
Type: Permanent - Salary/Rate: Excellent Plus Bens - Location: Dublin North
Enterprise People are currently seeking a HL7 Specialist for a leading North Dublin based client.
Apply now >>
Our client provides innovative clinical, financial and engagement solutions that drive and improve customer experience, regulatory compliance and operational efficiency for some of the world’s leading companies.
Reporting to the Applications Manager, you will play a lead role on complex for systems integration projects and be part of an agile scrum team that delivers and supports a range of analytical solutions
The HL7 Specialist will:
• Provide business and technical expertise for applications and interfaces
• Interact with the client to fully understand their requirements
• Work on Interface SDLC process, planning, design, development, testing and implementation
• Work on HL7 inbound and outbound interfaces
• Manage interface messages and triggers
• Perform System and integration test duties
• Develop and update technical documentation
• Collaborate with other team members throughout the development lifecycle
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 4+ Years’ experience working with Interface engines (HL7)
• Data warehouse design/ dimensional modelling experience
• Knowledge of Oracle Databases
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
For a confidential discussion about our client, the role and a full role profile, please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on email@example.com to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.