Title: Senior Java Developer - Contract - Reference No: EP5875
Type: Contract - Salary/Rate: €Neg - Location: Dublin City Centre
Experienced Java Developer required for 6 Month Dublin Contract.
Apply now >>
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior Java Developer for a 6 Month Contract based in Dublin City Centre.
The role of the Senior Java Developer is an integral one in the delivery of quality, fit for purpose solutions developed by the Integration team within IT. The integration team develops and supports Java based solutions for various internal projects, primarily via a J2EE Middleware tier, which underlies our client’s complex sales application system, SEPA payments system and document imaging system.
The Senior Java Developer will:
• Convert functional specifications into application solutions
• Deliver Technical Specifications in line with design standards
• Complete development assignments such that programs support the approved project requirements and follow the agreed upon Functional and Technical Design
• Work on the development and delivery of numerous project requirements for public websites, secured websites and Intranet
• Deliver assignments to agreed Quality standards and to the Project standards and procedures
• Conduct design and code reviews
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years Java Development experience
• Good Web Services experience
• Good XSLT, XQUERY, XPATH, HTML and CSS experience
• Java 8 or Struts 2 would be an advantage
• Financial Services experience a plus
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.