Title: Systems Administrator - Reference No: EP6077
Type: Permanent - Salary/Rate: €40-€45,000 Plus Bens - Location: Dublin North
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Systems Administrator for a leading North Dublin based client.
Apply now >>
Reporting to the Global Applications Manager, the Systems Administrator will join the existing IT team who are responsible for providing remote systems support and maintenance for mission-critical Healthcare IT systems that are deployed at customer facilities around the world.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a world-class leader in their field who will provide you with an excellent working environment and unlimited career opportunities.
The Systems Administrator will:
• Resolve customer requests that are initiated through multiple support channels, including telephone and online support request submissions
• Troubleshoot issues on business-critical systems which utilize some of the following technologies: proprietary software, LAN/WAN, Windows Servers and Workstations
• Liaise with internal teams, including R&D, Technical Response, Systems Engineering, Production & Installation, and Sales as required to deliver on customer requests
• Troubleshoot VMware issues
• Create a world-class customer experience while delivering on support requests through active communication and development of solid customer relationships
• Contribute to a fast-paced and highly collaborative team-based work environment
• Develop in-depth product and systems knowledge
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 2+ Years Systems Administration experience
• VMware experience
• Strong customer service skills with the ability to interact effectively with different audiences
• Excellent troubleshooting skills with the ability to approach complex hardware and software problems involving multiple technologies
• Experience working in the Healthcare sector
• Stamp 4 or EU Passport holder
• Office 365 experience would be a plus
• A keen interest in learning new technologies
• Excellent communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on email@example.com to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.