Title: SQL DBA - Contract - Reference No: EP6082
Type: Contract - Salary/Rate: €Neg - Location: Dublin / WFH
Enterprise People are currently seeking an SQL DBA for a 6 Month contract based in Dublin.
Apply now >>
The SQL DBA will have a minimum of seven years technical experience in a DBA function and be proficient in Azure SQL database.
The SQL DBA will:
• Build, maintain and support our client’s database estate to include core database installation, configuration and upgrade as well as implementing and maintaining advanced high availability, security and performance tuning
• Participate in key periodic operations tasks including high availability and disaster recovery testing, operating system and database patching, database upgrades and migrations, etc.
• Provide comprehensive and clear documentation for all new database builds, redevelopments, enhancements, as well as for standard operational procedures
• Participate in on-going development of group policies, procedures and standards for database builds, administration, backups, security and auditing
• Actively participate in discussions and workshops with other DBA Team members, sharing knowledge and experience
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 7+ Years SQL DBA experience
• Strong technical knowledge of Azure SQL database and associated technologies
• Good technical knowledge of Oracle databases and associated technologies
• Good technical knowledge of Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control
• Experience working in medium to large organisations supporting a varied catalogue of mission critical databases supporting enterprise scale application systems
• Knowledge of industry standards such as ISO 27001 and PCI DSS an advantage
• Ability to work effectively as a fully participating member of a team
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on email@example.com to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.