Title: Frontend Developer (UX/UI) - Part time - Reference No: EP6090
Type: Contract - Salary/Rate: €Neg - Location: WFH
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Frontend Developer for a 6 Month (3 days per week) Work From Home contract.
Apply now >>
Our client provides an innovative and energetic working environment where you will have the opportunity to work on exciting and challenging projects. As the Frontend Developer, you will be responsible for the design and implementation of everything related to User experience for our clients’ industry-leading Mobile consumer apps.
The Frontend Developer will:
• Work with product management and technology teams to create first-class user experiences
• Create design concepts for different product initiatives
• Integrate user experience design and visual design functions to produce simple, highly usable designs that create cohesive and positive user experiences
• Maintain and create design to achieve consistency across all products
• Carry out testing on all new functionality
• Follow sound software design, process and quality practices
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• 3+ Years’ experience in a Frontend development role
• Good Mobile app design experience - iOS and Android platforms
• Experience creating final visuals, prototypes and global components
• Perform user testing and research to validate design decisions
• Experience with Figma or Sketch would be a plus
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on email@example.com to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.