Title: Helpdesk Analyst - Reference No: EP6092
Type: Permanent - Salary/Rate: 27-30k Plus Bens - Location: Dublin city centre
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Helpdesk Analyst for a leading Dublin city centre based client.
Apply now >>
Reporting to the IT Manager, the Helpdesk Analyst will join our client’s technical support team working with other IT team members to resolve IT issues and implement new technologies for a large user base.
As a Helpdesk Analyst, you will be responsible for diagnosing hardware and software faults, helping to solve the issue (s) by email or over the phone.
The Helpdesk Analyst will:
• Respond to IT inquiries concerning system software and applications
• Log all incidents into the ticketing system, including a description of the problem and the implemented solution
• Provide Hardware Support (Laptops, Printers etc)
• Provide technical support on bespoke applications (full training provided)
• Follow issues through to completion to ensure resolution
• Do follow-ups with users to confirm that their needs have been met
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• An IT Qualification
• 1+ Years’ Technical Support experience
• Good MS Office support experience
• MS Certification a plus
• Good problem-solving skills
• Strong customer service skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People on 01 628 7800 for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on email@example.com to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.