Title: UX/UI Designer - Contract - Reference No: EP6094
Type: Contract - Salary/Rate: €Neg - Location: Work from home
Enterprise People are currently seeking a UX/UI Designer for a 6 Month (3 days per week) Work From Home contract.
Apply now >>
Our client provides an innovative and energetic working environment where you will have the opportunity to work on exciting and challenging projects. As the UX/UI Designer, you will be responsible for the design and implementation of everything related to User experience for our clients’ industry-leading Mobile consumer apps.
The UX/UI Designer will:
• Work with product management and technology teams to create first-class user experiences
• Create design concepts for different product initiatives
• Integrate user experience design and visual design functions to produce simple, highly usable designs that create cohesive and positive user experiences
• Maintain and create designs to achieve consistency across all products
• Carry out testing on all new functionality
• Follow sound software design, process, and quality practices
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• 3+ Years’ experience in a UX/UI design role
• Good Mobile app design experience - iOS and Android platforms
• Experience with Figma or Sketch
• Good problem-solving skills
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.