Title: Business Analyst (Payments) - Reference No: EP6095
Type: Contract - Salary/Rate: €Neg - Location: Work from home
Reporting to the Applications Manager, the Business Analyst will act as the link between the end-user, the business and the IT function and/or 3rd party supplier (s). The Business Analyst will analyse, evaluate, and define/refine processes and document business processes and business requirements and functional/Non-functional requirements for a large-scale payments system upgrade.
Apply now >>
The Business Analyst will have:
• Facilitate meetings and workshops with the aim of eliciting business requirements from key stakeholders
• Capture Business Requirements, and provide documented records of the requirements; to also include the new and existing business process flows written in concise and easy to understand terminology in a BRD
• Coordinate review and sign off the BRD’s with key stakeholders prior to handover to the technical and or implementation teams in conjunction with the project manager
• Analysis situations with the ability to provide alternative solutions and recommendations – this may require the BA to challenge existing ways of working and processes
• Collaborate with developers during the technical design and implementation stages to ensure the effective implementation of the payment project
• Work with UAT teams during the testing stage to ensure that the documented requirements have been delivered, and are ready for deployment
• Provide post implementation support where necessary until the solution is fully embedded –both from a process perspective and an IT perspective
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 6+ years Business Analysis experience
• Good Agile project experience
• Good Payments Systems experience (SEPA, TARGET2, BACS etc)
• Good financial services experience
• Full project Lifecycle (SDLC) experience gained across a variety of project types and Industries
• Strong relationship management experience
• Have a pragmatic approach to tasks and activities
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on email@example.com to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.