Title: Senior Project Manager - Contract - Reference No: EP6096
Type: Contract - Salary/Rate: €Neg - Location: WFH
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior Project Manager for a 6 Month WFH contract.
Apply now >>
Reporting to the Programme Manager, the Senior Project Manager will manage our client’s existing multi-disciplinary IT team who are responsible for the delivery of enterprise software and key infrastructure projects. The Senior Project Manager will provide direction to applications and Infrastructure teams ensuring all appropriate internal standards are applied and adhered to.
This is a key role within the IT team where you act as the central point of contact for all decisions & queries around the future of our client’s architecture (software/hardware/cloud) and associated technologies.
The Senior Project Manager will:
• Provide project leadership in order to implement initiatives into an operational status, following established release, change, and quality management principles
• Coordinate all activity on a project including business process (re)design, system design and development, training, communications, testing, business readiness & transition, rollout, handover, and support
• Write business cases for review and sign-off before project initiation. Produce and actively manage the relevant project artifacts as per the PMO framework and methodology
• Deliver projects that may span a number of areas including application and infrastructure solutions, business optimisation projects, strategic implementation projects, operational projects, and tactical projects
• Provide impact assessments for changes to timings and scope within the project and ensure that change requests are managed according to defined processes and standards
• Manage vendors and vendor contracts to achieve deliverables and maintain a positive working relationship
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd level qualification
• 10+ Years’ proven experience operating in a senior technology management role
• Strong Enterprise Software and Infrastructure project delivery experience in a financial services environment
• Demonstrated understanding of digital strategies and cloud-based solutions
• Ability to lead a selection of technology solutions and engage with senior stakeholders and vendor partners
• Proven project management experience including planning, estimating, prioritization, problem resolution, and managing resources
• Strong stakeholder management skills at all levels
• Positive influencer with the ability to influence people at all levels of the organisation
• Insurance industry experience a plus
• PM Certification
• Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on email@example.com to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.