Title: Senior Infrastructure Engineer - Contract - Reference No: EP6097
Type: Contract - Salary/Rate: €Neg - Location: WFH
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior Infrastructure Engineer for a 6 Month WFH Contract.
Apply now >>
The Senior Infrastructure Engineer will join our clients existing team who have a global responsibility for Active Directory, Azure Cloud Services, and Messaging Infrastructure.
The Senior Infrastructure Engineer will be responsible for handling technical escalations from the Operations team and partner with architects and other SMEs on project-based work, mostly centric to Microsoft technologies.
The Senior Infrastructure Engineer will:
• L3 escalation engineer for active directory forest with multiple domains, and office 365 Hybrid email infrastructure.
• Fine-tune and secure Active directory and office 365 email infrastructure using best practices.
• Contribute to the active directory, and messaging services roadmap and vision
• Assist with transitioning of on-premises directory services to the cloud.
• Participate in system performance tuning and technical troubleshooting sessions with the operations team and other SMEs
• Develop Active directory and messaging access controls, monitoring, create and maintain documentation
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• 6+ Years years experience of Active Directory and Exchange design and management in an Enterprise environment with an emphasis on high-availability and security.
• Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with Office 365 email platform and associated technologies (Hybrid Mail flow, Office 365 EOP, ATP, SPAM filtering, Anti-Phishing, DMARC, encryption, eDiscovery, RMS)
• Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with Microsoft Active Directory and associated technologies (Group Policy, Kerberos, NTLM, DNS, DHCP, trust relationships, replication DFSR, etc.)
• Experience working with Azure cloud services (Hybrid Azure AD, Azure AD join, Azure AD domain services, Azure threat protection, Conditional Access, etc.)
• Experience applying technical security standards to office 365, active directory, windows servers, and workstations.
• Hands-on experience with sync engines such as Azure AD Connect.
• Advanced PowerShell scripting skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
• Azure Certification a plus
• Experience with AWS technologies a plus
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.