Title: Desktop Support Analyst - Reference No: EP5865
Type: Contract - Salary/Rate: €35-€40,000 Plus Bens - Location: Dublin South
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Desktop Support Analyst for a leading South Dublin based client. Reporting to the IT Manager, the Technical Support Analyst will join our client’s existing support team who provide IT Support to a local user base and, also support some remote offices via phone, web, email, chat and other support channels.
Apply now >>
This is excellent opportunity to join a leader in their field where will you get the opportunity to provide deskside support, MS Server support and work with a range of leading technologies such as Office 365 and SharePoint.
The Desktop Support Analyst will:
• Record details of all incoming support requests in line with company procedures ensuring accurate information is obtained
• Resolve support requests prior to escalation
• Support System Upgrades and modifications
• Retain ownership of problems through to resolution to ensure a high level of user satisfaction
• Provide desktop support duties
• Participate in infrastructure, application or process improvement projects
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• An IT Qualification
• 2+ Years Technical Support experience
• Good MS Office Support experience
• Keen interest in learning new technologies
• Office 365 or SharePoint experience
• MS Certification a plus
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on email@example.com to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.