Title: Front-end Developer (Contract) - Reference No: EP6098
Type: Contract - Salary/Rate: €Neg - Location: WFH
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Front-end Developer with good React experience for a 6 Month WFH contract.
Apply now >>
Reporting to the Applications Manager, the Front-end Developer will join the existing development team, who are responsible for the design and development of complex web applications for our client’s suite of online gaming products.
The Front-end Developer will:
• Translate business needs to technical specifications
• Define application design by analysing requirements and architectural constraints
• Develop complex React code
• Build high-quality mockups and design different prototypes
• Develop and update technical documentation
• Identify solutions that contribute to performance & process improvement
• Ensure high quality of web front-end development, including adherence to UX/UI best practices
• Collaborate with other team members on multiple projects
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• Unit Testing experience
• Keen interest in new technologies
• Electron experience would be a plus
• Stamp 4 or EU passport holder
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available.
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on email@example.com to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.