Title: Senior C# Developer - Contract - Reference No: EP6101
Type: Contract - Salary/Rate: €Neg - Location: WFH
Senior C# Developer required for a 6 Month WFH Contract.
Apply now >>
Reporting to the Applications Manager, the Senior C# Developer will join the existing development team who are responsible for the development of backend services and internal websites involving complex third-party API integrations.
The Senior C# Developer will:
• Work closely with team members and business partners to design, develop, enhance, test, and support .NET software solutions
• Participate as a team member in fully agile Scrum deliveries
• Design, build and maintain efficient and reliable C# code
• Participate in code reviews and mentoring
• Work on multiple projects
• Mentor more junior members of the team
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years .NET / C# development experience
• Good SOAP-based and RESTful web services experience (utilizing WCF/Web API)
• Object-Oriented Programming, MVC, Design patterns and SOLID principles
• Familiar with Relational Databases and MS Entity Framework
• Familiar with Azure platform
• Automated Testing experience would be a plus
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on email@example.com to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.