Title: Oracle DBA - Reference No: EP6102
Type: Permanent - Salary/Rate: €65-€75,000 Plus Bens - Location: Dublin City Centre
Enterprise People are currently seeking an experienced Oracle DBA for a leading Dublin City Centre based client.
Apply now >>
The Oracle DBA will join the existing DBA team who are responsible for the development and maintenance of our client’s complex database estate and range of associated technologies.
The Oracle DBA will:
• Build, maintain and support our client’s database estate to include core database installation, configuration, and upgrades as well as implementing and maintaining advanced high availability, security, and performance tuning
• Participate in key periodic operations tasks including high availability and disaster recovery testing, operating system and database patching, database upgrades, migrations, etc.
• Provide comprehensive and clear documentation for all new database builds
• Respond to support incidents and requests in a timely and efficient manner
• Balance the needs of day to day operations and technical support versus project work
• Mentor more junior members of the team
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years Oracle Database Administration experience
• Strong technical knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server databases and associated technologies
• Knowledge of Microsoft Azure SQL Database environment and associated technologies
• Knowledge of Oracle Cloud Control, Exadata, and or Oracle Goldengate
• Experience as a DBA working in medium to large organisations supporting a varied catalogue of mission-critical databases supporting enterprise-scale application systems
• Oracle or Microsoft professional qualifications would be an advantage
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.