Title: Senior IT Systems Administrator - Contract - Reference No: EP6104
Type: Contract - Salary/Rate: €Neg - Location: Work from home
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior IT Systems Administrator for a 6 Month contract based in Dublin.
Apply now >>
You will join our client’s IT Service Delivery group, where you will be tasked with managing and improving infrastructure services, whilst also contributing to a number of projects.
The Senior IT Systems Administrator must have significant knowledge and experience of working in large IT environments including:
• Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS and DHCP (multiple Windows domains)
• Windows Server Operating Systems (2003-2019)
• Monitoring solutions such as SCOM, HPSIM, Azure monitor
• SAN storage
• Linux servers
• Office 365 administration
• Infrastructure management, monitoring, and tier 2/3 support
• Infrastructure-related project work and documentation
• Identify opportunities for improvements to current technologies
• Investigate ways to automate manual tasks
• In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed, the job holder is required to perform other duties assigned by their manager from time-to-time, as may be reasonably required of them
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• Relevant third level Information Technology qualification
• Minimum of 8 years System Administration experience, working within a medium/large scale organisation, with at least 3 years’ experience in a Senior System Administrator role
• Substantial technical, troubleshooting and problem-solving background
• Relevant technical certifications preferable, e.g. Microsoft, VMware, Linux etc.
• Strong Office 365 experience
• Client facing/Consulting experience
• Solid understanding of Networking, Firewall and Security best practices
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.