Title: IT Operations Analyst - Reference No: EP5856
Type: Contract - Salary/Rate: €Neg - Location: Cork
Enterprise People are currently seeking an IT Operations Analyst for a leading Cork based client.
Apply now >>
Reporting to the IT Project Manager, the IT Operations Analyst will join the IT Supply Chain team who are responsible for the development, maintenance and support of our client’s core business critical applications.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-moving exciting IT team with lots of learning and development opportunities.
The IT Operations Analyst will:
• Implement system requirements by defining and analysing problems
• Maintain, manage and modify software systems and applications
• Define and document system changes
• Assist in the creation of the system design and functional specifications
• Investigate and resolve application functionality related issues
• Communicate clearly with all stakeholders
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 1+ Years’ Software Development experience
• Database and/or SQL experience
• Shell Scripting experience
• Good documentation experience
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent motivational, communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on email@example.com to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.