Title: Customer Support Analyst - Reference No: EP6107
Type: Contract - Salary/Rate: €Neg - Location: Work from home
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Customer Support Analyst for a 6 Month work from home contract.
Apply now >>
As a Customer Support Analyst, you will help solve customer issues and queries by email, phone, or on webchat for clients based in Asia.
(Please note, this role is supporting customers in the Asia region, the working hours are from 2.00am to 11.00am Monday to Friday)
The Customer Support Analyst will:
• Respond to inquiries concerning system applications (full training provided)
• Log all incidents into the ticketing system, including a description of the problem and the recommended solution
• Identify and prioritise customer queries
• Follow issues through to completion to ensure customer satisfaction
• Do follow-ups with customers to confirm that their needs have been met
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• 1+ Years’ Customer Support experience
• Good MS Office support experience
• Good problem-solving skills
• Strong customer service skills
• Fluency in English
• EU Passport or Stamp 4 visa is essential
• Strong oral and written communication skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People on 01 628 7800 for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.