Title: Software Quality Engineer - Contract - Reference No: EP6109
Type: Contract - Salary/Rate: €Neg - Location: Work From Home
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Software Quality Engineer for a 6 Month WFH Contract.
Apply now >>
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the Software Quality Engineer will join our client’s existing solutions team, the Software Quality Engineer will focus on quality and design through the development of tools and automation. You will write code to test solutions and content using automation frameworks, help create and improve the test automation environment, and identify any test coverage gaps.
You will be part of an agile development team, taking part in daily stand-ups, sprint planning, retrospectives, and backlog grooming while working with the most up-to-date technologies on the market.
The Software Quality Engineer will:
• Work with development and quality verification teams in an Agile Scrum environment to design reliable tools, tests, and platforms
• Oversee and maintain automation frameworks and tools used across studios
• Design new tools to support development and quality verification goals
• Collaborate with offsite and onsite teams on delivering test automation results, from implementation to execution
• Maintain test libraries and scripts and device testing hardware
• Document all new procedures, workflows, approaches, and goals
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 1+ Years’ of professional experience working with MongoDB (SQL) and reporting/visualizing datasets
• Experience with .Net Core and building RESTful API
• A solid foundation in Computer Science fundamentals, algorithms, design patterns, test-driven development, CI/CD processes, and data structures
• Experience using or building software testing frameworks
• Git, Visual Studio Code, or JIRA experience
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.