Title: QA Engineer - Automation - Reference No: EP6110
Type: Contract - Salary/Rate: €Neg - Location: Work from home
Enterprise People are currently seeking a QA Engineer for a 6 Month WFH Contract.
Apply now >>
Reporting to the QA Manager, the QA Engineer will join our client’s existing quality team who are responsible for solution quality and design through the development of tools and automation.
The QA Engineer will:
• Work with development and quality verification teams in an Agile Scrum environment to design reliable tools, tests, and platforms
• Oversee and maintain automation frameworks and tools used across studios
• Design new tools to support development and quality verification goals
• Collaborate with offsite and onsite teams on delivering test automation results, from implementation to execution
• Maintain test libraries and scripts and device testing hardware
• Champion agile best practices and continuous delivery across all projects supported by test automation
• Identify opportunities for further testing or efficiencies through automation
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years Automation experience
• A solid foundation in Computer Science fundamentals, algorithms, design patterns, test-driven development, CI/CD processes, and data structures
• Experience using and/or building software testing frameworks
• Financial Services experience a plus
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on email@example.com to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.