Title: Business Analyst - Banking - Reference No: EP6111
Type: Permanent - Salary/Rate: €60-€65,000 Plus Bens - Location: Work from home
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Business Analyst for a leading Dublin based client.
Apply now >>
Our client develops a cloud-native, software-defined core financial system built for the rapid launch of low-cost, digital-first companies. The platform enables financial institutions to offer a wide variety of products while at the same time dramatically reducing the cost, complexity and time it takes to launch agile, future-proofed digital solutions at scale.
Reporting to the Product Manager, the business analyst will join our client’s payments team who are responsible for overseeing the delivery of payments products to the market, collaborating with technology teams and other relevant stakeholders.
The role will involve research into the evolving payments market and discussion with third parties for the purpose of enhancing technology features of our client’s digital platform.
The Business Analyst will:
• Support the Product Manager and product team with analytical assessments of potential innovations and solutions
• Work with the Product Development, Channel and Platform teams to improve Payment offerings on the platform
• Engage in client workshops and presentations
• Support Business Transition to enable effective delivery of digital solutions
• Contribute to project meetings to ensure that potential impacts, risk, issues, gaps and assumptions are captured, analysed and understood
• Work work with all functions of the organisation to achieve required deliverables
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 4+ Years Business Analysis experience
• Good understanding of Retail Banking processes
• Experience working in the payments domain
• Proven experience of building strong and effective relationships with internal teams, stakeholders, and partners
• Have a strong focus on delivery
• Any SaaS experience would be an advantage
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on email@example.com to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.