Title: Payments Business Analyst - Reference No: EP6112
Type: Permanent - Salary/Rate: €Neg Plus Bens - Location: Work from home
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Payments Business Analyst for a leading Dublin based client.
Apply now >>
Reporting to the Applications Manager, the Payments Business Analyst will analyse, evaluate, and define/refine business processes, business requirements and functional/non-functional requirements for our client’s complex financial digital platform..
The Payments Business Analyst will:
• Work with the business through interviews and workshops to gather and document system changes
• Use techniques and tools to capture ‘as is’ processes and work closely with the business and IT stakeholders to define and document ‘to be’ processes
• Understand business change needs, assess the business impact of those changes and document requirements
• Participate in the analysis and resolution of any defects identified during project phases
• Contribute to project meetings to ensure that potential impacts, risk, issues, gaps and assumptions are captured, analysed and understood
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 4+ Years Business Analysis experience
• Good Payments Systems Business Analysis experience (SEPA etc)
• Good business acumen, comprehensive understanding and knowledge of business processes
• Strong documentation experience
• Proven experience of building strong and effective relationships with internal teams, stakeholders and partners
• Experience would US Payments would be an advantage
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on email@example.com to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.