Title: Technical Support Analyst - Reference No: EP6113
Type: Permanent - Salary/Rate: €Neg Plus Bens - Location: Dublin
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Technical Support Analyst for a leading Dublin-based client.
Apply now >>
Reporting to the IT Manager, the Technical Support Analyst will join our client’s technical support team who are responsible for ensuring adequate IT support services are in place for business users, including IT infrastructure services, application management, database management and desktop services.
As the Technical Support Analyst, you will be responsible for diagnosing hardware and software faults, helping to solve users issues by email or over the phone.
The Technical Support Analyst will:
• Respond to IT inquiries concerning system software and applications
• Log all incidents into the ticketing system, including a description of the problem and the implemented solution
• Provide Hardware Support (Laptops, Printers etc)
• Provide technical support on bespoke applications (full training provided)
• Follow issues through to completion to ensure resolution
• Do follow-ups with users to confirm that their needs have been met
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• An IT Qualification
• 2+ Years technical support experience
• Good MS Office support experience
• MS Certification a plus
• Good problem-solving skills
• Stamp 4 Visa or EU passport
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People on 01 628 7800 for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on email@example.com to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.