Title: Applications Analyst - Reference No: EP6116
Type: Permanent - Salary/Rate: €Neg Plus Bens - Location: Dublin
Enterprise People are currently seeking an Applications Analyst for a leading Dublin based client.
Apply now >>
Reporting to the IT Manager, the Applications Analyst will join the existing IT Applications team who are responsible for the support, administration and ongoing maintenance of our client’s Operational, CRM, Digital and Supply Chain systems.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leader in their field where you will work with both bespoke and commercial software packages.
The Applications Analyst will:
• Work with the IT team to gain an understanding of all systems
• Work with colleagues and customers to fine-tune business requirements for system changes / upgrades
• Respond to IT inquiries concerning software and application issues
• Analyse potential solutions in terms of technology requirements and capabilities to meet usability requirements
• Work closely with users to plan, test and rollout fixes
• Work closely with vendors and partners to fix application issues
• Keep up to date with new features and functionality enhancements on applications and systems
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 3+ Years’ experience in an Applications Support role
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good documentation skills
• Keen interest in learning new technologies
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on email@example.com to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.