Title: Project Manager (Cork) - Reference No: EP6123
Type: Contract - Salary/Rate: €Neg - Location: Cork
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Project Manager for a 1 year contract based in Cork.
Apply now >>
Reporting to the Group Applications Manager, the Project Manager will act as the link between the business, IT function and 3rd party suppliers on a number of key digital transformation related projects.
The Project Manager will also be involved in Process Improvement Projects where there is an emphasis on improving existing business processes and solutions.
The Project Manager will:
• Help translate business requirements into system specifications
• Lead the delivery and evolution of our client’s current applications and systems
• Engage closely with key stakeholders to ensure alignment of solutions with the technology roadmap
• Develop strong productive partnerships with internal teams
• Develop strong partnerships with 3rd party suppliers
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years’ experience in a systems implementation role
• Good Busines Analysis experience
• Strong Vendor Management experience
• Digital Transformation experience an advantage
• Have a pragmatic approach to problem solving
• Stamp 4 or EU Passport is essential
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on email@example.com to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.