Title: Senior Cloud Engineer - Reference No: EP6146
Type: Permanent - Salary/Rate: Excellent Plus Bens - Location: Dublin
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior Cloud Engineer for a leading Dublin-based client.
Apply now >>
Reporting to the IT Programme Manager, the Senior Cloud Engineer will join our client’s existing Infrastructure team who are responsible for ensuring the highest level of performance, availability, and security of our client’s Cloud infrastructure.
The Senior Cloud Engineer will:
• Work with business and technology colleagues to establish organisational requirements for cloud usage
• Engage with key stakeholders on Cloud strategy and transformation initiatives
• Work with internal teams to deliver new services and applications in the Cloud
• Identify areas of risk and opportunity in relation to Cloud planning, execution, and operation
• Provide proactive and reactive support on a wide range of cloud services
• Collaborate on the design and delivery of new infrastructure to support Cloud strategy
• Work closely with end-users and 3rd party suppliers
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 6+ Years Systems Support experience
• 3+ Years Azure experience
• Good Office 365 experience
• Experience with private/hybrid cloud deployments
• Citrix Cloud experience would be an advantage
• Azure Certification
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on email@example.com to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.