Title: Senior Systems Engineer - Azure - Reference No: EP6147
Type: Contract - Salary/Rate: €Excellent - Location: Dublin
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior Systems Engineer for a 1 Year Contract based in Dublin.
Apply now >>
Reporting to the Global Infrastructure Manager, the Senior Systems Engineer will join our client’s existing Infrastructure team who are responsible for ensuring the highest level of security, performance, and availability of our client’s Cloud (Azure) infrastructure.
The Senior Systems Engineer will:
• Play a key role in the design of Cloud technology
• Engage and advise stakeholders on Cloud strategy and transformation
• Work with internal teams to deliver new services and applications to the Cloud
• Identify and implement best practices in new and existing cloud deployments
• Provide support on a wide range of cloud services
• Collaborate on the design and delivery of new infrastructure to support the business strategy
• Work closely with end-users to resolve technical issues
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years Systems Support experience
• 2+ Years Azure experience
• Good Office 365 experience
• Citrix Cloud experience would be an advantage
• Azure Certification
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on email@example.com to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.