Title: Data Analytics Engineer - Reference No: EP3232
Type: Permanent - Salary/Rate: €70-€80,000 Plus Bens - Location: Dublin / WFH
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Data Analytics Engineer for a leading Dublin-based client.
Apply now >>
The Senior Data Engineer will join our client’s existing Data Analytics team who are responsible for data analysis, data modeling, reporting, and security of high volumes of structured and unstructured data.
As part of the role, you will assess and maintain the performance of existing data systems and propose and implement new data processing architectures, systems, workflows, and solutions.
The Data Analytics Engineer will:
• Work closely with Product Management to translate business requirements to technical specifications
• Create the next generation of BI solutions by delivering data insights through best in class visualisation
• Analyse system requirements and architectural constraints
• Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
• Collaborate with team members throughout the development lifecycle
• Work closely with members from different functional groups such as Product Management, Support, Services, and Sales
• Adhere to data analytics team methodology and standards
• Work on multiple Analytics projects
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 4+ Years’ Software Development experience
• Experience working with BI Stack (s) (Tibco Spotfire, Microsoft, Qlikview, or Tableau)
• Strong SQL experience
• Experience working with large datasets
• Experience in the MedTech space would be an advantage
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
OUR CLIENT OFFERS:
• Excellent Career growth opportunities
• Excellent salary & benefits package (Healthcare, Bonus, Pension, Parking etc)
• Tailored development plan (tuition assistance and professional certifications)
• Excellent work-life balance (Hybrid model)
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on email@example.com to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.