Title: IT Facilities Coordinator - Reference No: EP6149
Type: Contract - Salary/Rate: €Neg - Location: Dublin
Enterprise People are currently seeking an IT Facilities Coordinator for a 6-12 Month contract based in Dublin.
Apply now >>
Our client has commenced a “Smart Working” project to enable Agile and Hybrid work practices to plan ahead and enable staff to return to work following the easing of Covid-19 restrictions.
We are looking for someone with experience in Facilities and Premises management who can work through ambiguity, clearly define requirements, and ensure appropriate approvals are in place to support the wider facilities team.
The IT Facilities Coordinator will:
• Carry out staff to desk ratio analysis
• Create new Collaboration spaces
• Ensure appropriate IT systems are in place
• Ensure all appropriate access is in place
• Create new policy documentation
• Work on multiple projects
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• 4+ Years experience in an IT Facilities role
• Good IT Support/Setup experience
• Experience working with third-party vendor/contractors and internal business areas
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
OUR CLIENT OFFERS:
• Opportunity work on a very interesting, best in-class project
• Training provided on internal systems
• Excellent work-life balance (Hybrid model)
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on email@example.com to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.