Title: Senior Business Analyst - Contract - Reference No: EP6160
Type: Contract - Salary/Rate: €Neg - Location: WFH
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a 6-12 Month WFH Contract.
Apply now >>
Reporting to the Applications Manager, the Senior Business Analyst will join our client’s existing applications team who are embarking on a large-scale system replacement. The Senior Business Analyst will analyse and document system requirements for key stakeholders within IT to support the replacement through the various stages of the project lifecycle.
The Senior Business Analyst will:
• Work with the business and users to gather and document system requirements
• Produce high-quality requirements documents
• Understand business change needs, assess the business impact of those changes, and document requirements
• Respond to queries raised by stakeholders during technical design and build
• Contribute to project meetings to ensure that potential impacts, risk, issues, gaps, and assumptions are captured, analysed, and understood
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 6+ Years Business Analysis experience
• Strong financial services experience (General Insurance a plus)
• Good business acumen, comprehensive understanding, and knowledge of business processes
• Strong documentation experience
• Good client facing/consulting experience
• Proven experience in building strong and effective relationships
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on email@example.com to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.