Title: Senior Project Manager - Contract - Reference No: EP6171
Type: Contract - Salary/Rate: €Neg - Location: WFH
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior Project Manager for a 6 Month WFH Contract.
Apply now >>
Reporting to the Head of Change Delivery, the Senior Project Manager will carry out a review and assessment of our client’s current systems and applications. Working closely with 3rd party suppliers and vendors, the Senior Project Manager will ensure all projects are aligned with our client’s business goals and digital transformation strategy.
The Senior Project Manager will:
• Define and agree project scope, outputs, and timescale, quality, and cost criteria to ensure business requirements are understood and agreed
• Provide impact assessments for changes to timings and scope within the project and ensure that change requests are managed according to defined processes and standards
• Project Manage the delivery and implementation of selected applications
• Work closely with 3rd party suppliers on any system issues and enhancements
• Proactively manage contract deliverables and expectations
• Communicate clearly with key stakeholders
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 6+ Years Project Management experience
• Broad knowledge of IT Applications
• Strong Vendor management experience
• Financial Services experience
• PM Certification
• Excellent motivational, communication, and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on email@example.com to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.