Title: Senior Product Owner (API's) - Reference No: EP6172
Type: Permanent - Salary/Rate: €Excellent Plus Bens - Location: WFH
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior Product Owner for a leading Dublin-based client.
Apply now >>
Our client is a leader in the Enterprise Integration space, they help companies around the world to digitally transform their operations, utilising next-generation cloud solutions. Reporting to the Principal Product Owner, the Senior Product Owner will work with the product management team to understand the product vision and drive out a high-level product roadmap of work to achieve that vision.
The Senior Product Owner will:
• Be responsible for the feature/function capability of releases
• Work with dev teams to elaborate high-level product roadmaps into estimated product backlogs
• Prioritise backlog artifacts (stories, tasks, bugs) into ongoing sprints and predict when various Roadmap items will be delivered
• Define stakeholder requirements based on business value (the “what” and “why)
• Contact stakeholders directly, understanding their specific requirements and feeding this information to the dev teams through refinement and sprint planning sessions
• Guarantee an effective feedback loop both from stakeholders into the dev team and vice versa.
• Validate the delivery of acceptance criteria, functional and non-functional requirements
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 6+ Years’ experience in a Product Owner role
• Sound knowledge of API’s
• Experience working in an Agile environment
• Strategic thinker with good decision-making skills
• API development experience would be an advantage but not essential
• Excellent motivational, communication, and interpersonal skills
OUR CLIENT OFFERS:
• Excellent career growth opportunities
• Strong salary & benefits package (Healthcare, Bonus, Pension etc)
• Tailored development plan (tuition assistance and professional certifications)
• Excellent work-life balance
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on email@example.com to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.