Title: Implementation Consultant (Healthcare) - Reference No: EP6176
Type: Permanent - Salary/Rate: €Neg Plus Bens - Location: Dublin/WFH
Enterprise People are currently seeking an Implementation Consultant for a leading Dublin-based client.
Apply now >>
Reporting to the Client Services Manager, you will join the existing implementation team who are responsible for the analysis, design, build, testing, training, and optimisation of clinical workflows to meet customer objectives using PACS and associated Healthcare applications.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global Healthcare organisation where you gain valuable experience working on a range of high-profile system implementations.
The Implementation Consultant will:
• Work directly with the client to manage workflow design, create process documentation and co-ordinate training for end-users
• Conduct Current State Workflow Analysis
• Design future state workflow (including System Workflow and Department Process Workflow)
• Provide Unique configurations for customer sites and customise training accordingly
• Carry out application and integration testing and document any system changes
• Develop training plans and associated documentation
• Liaise with the IT team on-site progress, system update, issues, and testing
• Provide on-site support during go-lives
• Liaise with the technical team to understand and resolve technical issues
• Test new systems releases and communicate change to all stakeholders
• Coordinate Super User Training and ensure course completion certificates are issued
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level IT or Health Science Qualification
• 4+ Years’ Systems Implementation experience in a Clinical/Healthcare environment
• Strong systems analysis experience
• PACS experience
• Good User Training experience
• Strong documentation experience
• Strong customer relationship management experience
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent presentation communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.