Title: Operations Engineer - Azure - Reference No: EP6179
Type: Permanent - Salary/Rate: €70-€80,000 Plus Bens - Location: Dublin/WFH
Enterprise People are currently seeking an experienced Operations Engineer with Cloud tech experience for a leading Dublin-based client.
Apply now >>
Reporting to the IT Project Manager, the Operations Engineer will join our client’s service delivery team who are responsible for creating and maintaining cloud-based solutions for IaaS, SaaS, and PaaS in accordance with their Cloud Adoption Framework and security best practices.
The Operations Engineer will work collaboratively with DevOps, Solution architects, and the wider IT team to deliver solutions for our client’s Digital Transformation program and Cloud strategy.
The Operations Engineer will:
• Optimise existing systems, building infrastructure, and eliminating work through automation
• Assist with the design, planning, and delivery of native and hybrid cloud systems
• Identify opportunities to build self-service capabilities and automate infrastructure deployments
• Work with Office 365 Microsoft Online Services (Exchange Online, IAM), Directory Services (AD, ADFS), PaaS and SaaS Products and other Infrastructure supporting applications
• Conduct post-incident reviews and root-cause analysis
• Participate in system performance tuning and technical troubleshooting sessions with the operations team and other SMEs
• Keep up-to-date with new cloud technologies and provide recommendations on new solutions
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• Good understanding of foundational Azure services such as:
Azure Virtual Network, Azure ExpressRoute
Azure Virtual Machines, Azure Blob Storage
Azure SQL, Azure Virtual Machine Scale Sets
Azure Backup, Azure O365, Azure Monitor
Azure Site Recovery, Bastion, Private Endpoints, Application Gateway, Front Door, etc.
• Good knowledge of security and IAM/RBAC within Azure, including the management and operation of Azure NSG, Azure Key Vault, and Azure AD
• Ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines, and adjust priorities appropriately in an evolving work environment with shifting time frames
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
OUR CLIENT OFFERS:
• Excellent career growth opportunities
• Strong salary & benefits package
• Tailored development plan (tuition assistance and professional certifications)
• Strong work-life balance (Hybrid)
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on email@example.com to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.