Title: Senior IT Support Analyst - Kildare - Reference No: EP6185
Type: Contract - Salary/Rate: €Neg - Location: Kildare
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior IT Support Analyst for a 6 Month contract based in Kildare.
Apply now >>
Reporting to the IT Delivery Manager, the Senior IT Support Analyst will join our client’s existing support team who are responsible for all IT support for a large local user base. The Senior IT Support Analyst will ensure all software and hardware are up-to-date, build new PCs, Laptops, etc, and resolve IT issues.
The Senior IT Support Analyst will:
• Provide hardware and software support - Desktop, Laptop PC’s, and printers
• Work with end-users to resolve as many support requests as possible prior to escalation
• Implement computer systems and modify existing applications based on users' needs and business requirements
• Ensure all Desktop and laptops PC’s are patched to the highest available level
• Update all user queries through the incident logging system
• Do follow-ups with users and business partners to confirm their needs have been met
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• An IT Qualification
• 5+ Years Desktop and Laptop PC’s, Printers, Mobile devices (e.g. iPhones, Android) support experience
• Good knowledge of MS Office, including O365
• Good understanding of Active Directory, user accounts, permissions, etc
• Good Anti-Virus, Patch Management, and remote desktop support experience
• Good problem-solving skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.