Title: Technical Support Analyst - Reference No: EP6186
Type: Permanent - Salary/Rate: €Neg Plus Bens - Location: Dublin City Centre
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Technical Support Analyst for a leading Dublin-based client.
Apply now >>
Reporting to the IT Manager, the Technical Support Analyst will join our client’s existing IT Service delivery team who are responsible for troubleshooting computer hardware and software problems for a large local user base. The Technical Support Analyst will ensure all software is updated and managed, support company networks, build new PCs, Laptops and resolve IT issues.
This is a very hands-on role where you will get the opportunity to work with market-leading technologies in a fast-paced environment.
The Technical Support Analyst will:
• Respond to IT inquiries concerning system software and applications
• Work with end-users to resolve as many support requests as possible prior to escalation
• Implement computer systems and modify existing applications based on users' needs and business requirements
• Provide technical support on bespoke applications (full training provided)
• Follow issues through to completion
• Do follow-ups with the users and business partners to confirm that their needs have been met
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• An IT Qualification
• 4+ Years Technical Support experience
• Good MS Office Support experience
• Office 365 experience would be an advantage
• MS Certification a plus
• Stamp 4 or EU Passport is essential
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on email@example.com to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.