Title: Software Tester - Contract - Reference No: EP6190
Type: Contract - Salary/Rate: €Neg - Location: Dublin city centre (Hybrid)
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Software Tester for a 6 Month Contract based in Dublin city centre.
Apply now >>
Reporting to the Test Team Lead, the software tester will review project documentation for I.T system changes and/or new development and write test cases that will be used to verify the changes have been completed and tested correctly.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leader in their financial services space where you gain valuable experience working on a variety of internal systems.
The Software Tester will:
• Work with an experienced team of Testers, Developers, and Business Analysts to identify system requirements
• Carry out test analysis (via business requirements documents, functional & technical specifications
• Create comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
• Conduct function testing of internal systems
• Ensure all deliverables and releases are according to original requirement (s) specification
• Work closely with key stakeholders
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 3+ Years Manual Testing experience
• Sound knowledge of software test methodologies, tools, and processes
• Experience writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
• Good Financial services experience (Payments experience a plus)
• EU Passport or Stamp 4 Visa is essential
• Test Certification
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.