Title: Business Continuity Specialist - Contract - Reference No: EP6191
Type: Contract - Salary/Rate: €Neg - Location: Dublin
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Business Continuity Specialist for a 6 Month Contract based in Dublin city centre.
Apply now >>
Reporting to the IT Director, the Business Continuity Specialist will collaborate with department directors and the executive team to develop and implement plans to anticipate, address, and mitigate the effects of various business interruptions.
The Business Continuity Specialist will:
• Develop and maintain business recovery plans and procedures in line with company policies
• Review, revise (where necessary), and expand existing plans and protocols
• Carry out risk assessments for various departments and functions, analysing potential business impact of unpredictable business interruptions
• Collaborate with IT staff to develop and implement best practices to protect and restore data and systems in the event of a security breach
• Develop and provide staff training on risk management and disaster recovery
• Work closely with key stakeholders
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years Management experience with a solid understanding of risk management
• Ability to think through hypothetical situations and concepts, and to identify risks and weaknesses in various business processes
• Good Microsoft Office Suite experience
• Big 4 Consulting experience an advantage
• Strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
Call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.