Title: Senior Project Manager - Contract - Reference No: EP6192
Type: Contract - Salary/Rate: €Neg - Location: WFH
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior Project Manager for a 6 Month WFH contract.
Apply now >>
Reporting to the Head of Change Delivery, the Senior Project Manager will work closely with other project managers, analysts, technical consultants, and subject matter experts on medium and large-scale IT initiatives in a financial services environment.
The Senior Project Manager will:
• Produce project plans, highlight reports, requests for change, etc
• Monitor project risks and scope to identify potential problems
• Use formal processes and tools to manage resources, budgets, risks, and changes
• Manage projects to ensure on-time completion according to original specification (s) and within budgeted costs
• Provide direction to business sponsors, management, and work-stream leads
• Manage internal and external stakeholder relationships
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 6+ Years’ Project Management experience
• Strong change management experience
• Strong stakeholder management experience
• Good financial services experience
• PM Certification
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.