Title: IT Service Delivery Lead - Reference No: EP6193
Type: Permanent - Salary/Rate: €Excellent Plus Bens - Location: North Dublin
Enterprise People are currently seeking an IT Service Delivery Lead for a North Dublin based client.
Apply now >>
Reporting to the Digital Technology & Innovation Manager, the IT Service Delivery Lead will be primarily responsible for providing high-quality IT support & service and delivering IT change projects as part of our client's ongoing digital transformation programme.
This is a very challenging and exciting role that will suit an experienced service delivery professional who is looking for a move to the next level.
The IT Service Delivery Lead will:
• Own and manage the relationship between a core set of IT suppliers
• Ensure that agreed outcomes and KPI’s are prioritised and delivered
• Act as a technical escalation point for external suppliers and internal users
• Conduct post-incident reviews and root-cause analysis
• Design, plan and manage the delivery of IT projects to facilitate change
• Provide management reports and updates as requested, these will be a combination of daily, weekly & monthly reports
• Monitor IT Systems Performance & Security, identify and propose mitigations for known risks and issues
• Manage and coach more junior team members
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• Have a minimum of 3 Years’ experience in a Senior Service Delivery role
• Good Microsoft stack technology (O365, SQL, etc) experience
• Good Windows Operation systems experience (Servers, Windows 10)
• Experience with Cloud technologies
• Ability to manage projects, meet deadlines, and adjust priorities appropriately
• A good understanding of ITIL principles (ITIL Certification a plus)
• Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of the business
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.