Title: Technical Team Lead - Reference No: EP6194
Type: Permanent - Salary/Rate: €55-€65,000 Plus Bens - Location: North Dublin
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Technical Team Lead for a leading North Dublin-based client.
Apply now >>
Reporting to the Technology & Innovation Manager, the Technical Team Lead will manage a small team who are responsible for providing high-quality IT support services and delivering IT change projects as part of our clients' ongoing business transformation program.
This is a very challenging and exciting role that will suit an experienced technical support professional who is looking for a move to the next level.
The Technical Team Lead will:
• Own and manage the relationship between a core set of IT suppliers
• Ensure that agreed outcomes and KPI’s are prioritised and delivered
• Act as a technical escalation point for external suppliers
• Conduct post-incident reviews and root-cause analysis when required
• Provide management reports and updates when required
• Monitor IT Systems Performance & Security
• Manage and coach more junior team members
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years Technical Support experience
• Good Microsoft technology support experience (MS Server, O365, etc)
• Experience with Cloud technologies (Azure a plus)
• Ability to manage projects, meet deadlines, and adjust priorities appropriately
• Previous team lead experience
• A good understanding of ITIL principles
• Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of the business
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.