Title: Senior Applications Project Manager (Contract) - Reference No: EP5074
Type: Contract - Salary/Rate: €Neg - Location: WFH
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior Applications Project Manager for a 6 Month WFH Contract.
Apply now >>
Reporting to the Head of Change Delivery, you will manage key applications projects on a day-to-day basis, help establish project structure, roles and teams.
The Senior Applications Project Manager will work closely with key stakeholders to clarify project outputs, and timescale, quality, and provide leadership, guidance, and coaching to the applications project team.
The Senior Applications Project Manager will be a seasoned PM with excellent communication, leadership, and client relationship management skills.
The Senior Applications Project Manager will:
• Define and agree on project scope, outputs, and timescale, quality, and cost criteria to ensure business requirements are understood and agreed
• Plan, manage, monitor the work of project teams to deliver the outputs to the agreed timescale, quality and cost criteria.
• Build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders to enable the achievement of project objectives
• Manage, motivate and coach project staff and teams to deliver agreed project and personal objectives.
• Liaise with key stakeholders, vendors, and cross-functional teams
• Manage project risks, issues, and dependencies
• Manage internal and external stakeholder relationships
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 6+ Years’ Project Management experience
• Worked across the full SDLC (Waterfall and Agile)
• Good financial services experience
• PM Certification
• Well versed in stakeholder engagement and vendor management
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on email@example.com to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.