Title: Senior IT Systems Administrator - Contract - Reference No: EP6197
Type: Contract - Salary/Rate: €Neg - Location: WFH
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior IT Systems Administrator for a 6 Month WFH Contract.
Apply now >>
Reporting to the ICT Manager, the Senior IT Systems Administrator will join the existing IT team who are responsible for ensuring the highest level of performance, availability, and security of our client’s LAN / WAN, hardware, software applications, and associated services.
The Senior IT Systems Administrator will:
• Manage day-to-day health, security, and performance of all servers and systems
• Optimise server performance, clustering, and storage to scale with the growth of the infrastructure environment
• Troubleshoot an enterprise-level infrastructure, solving business-impacting issues and day to day incidents
• Play an instrumental role in providing guidance on the best practices for VMware/Wintel performance
• Collaborate on designing and delivering new infrastructure to support the business strategy
• Produce clear technical documentation
• Work closely with end-users and 3rd party suppliers
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 6+ Years Windows Server experience
• Good VMware (Enterprise Level) experience
• Strong Active Directory experience
• Good Office 365 experience
• Commvault experience would be a plus
• Strong problem-solving skills
• MS Certification
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on email@example.com to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.